Understanding background colors is a cosmetic skill. With Chart.js playing around with colors can create a more visual appealing chart. It is known that creating a visual appealing chart will grab more attention.
Chart.js Background Color Series
While this skill might not always be quite needed it can make you unique. In Chart.js most charts (including mine) have quite similar colors and layout. This is fine if the goals is to display and communicate the data visually.
However sometimes you might want to play with different color combinations, gradient color effects and just give it that extra branding. This video series will answer and cover that specific need.
- 1. Background color | Chart JS background Color Series
- 2. Background Color Array | Chart JS Background Color Series
- 3. Background Color Automatic | Chart JS Background Color Series
- 4. Background Color Automatic Function | Chart JS Background Color Series
- 5. Background Color Opacity | Chart JS Background Color Series
- 6. Background Color Conditional Colors | Chart JS Background Color Series
- 7. Background color gradient horizontal | Chart.js Background Color Series
- 8. Background Color Gradient Vertical | Chart JS Background Color Series
- 9. Background Color Gradient Diagonal | Chart JS Background Color Series